Msn Names

15 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

Don’t play stupid with me… I’m better at it!
You were so cute when you were a baby…What happened?
My folks were always asking me to wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
Three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population
Would you kindly shut your noise-hole
I’m calling the police!… Right after I flush some tings.
I Don’t Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.
When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance!
Dont steal, the government hates competition!
Yes.. It was me who let the dogs out!
Don’t drink and drive, you might spill the beer in your car!
You cant have everything, Where would u put it?
You were so cute as a baby… what happened?!?
I’m knot dumb!

0 yorum: