Msn nick names

15 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

I Am Laughing At Your Display Picture
I’m cool, I’m hot….I’m everything you’re not
If you hate me, I love you too. It ain’t my fault I’m better than you
Your Hairs Are On Fire.Go Call Fire Dept.
Im like a parking ticket, I have ‘FINE’ written all over me!
Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me
If you think I’m a bitch, you should see my mom
Take my advice…I don’t need it anyways
Fat people are harder to kidnap
What a shame…looks like the ugly fairy kissed you on both cheeks!
If you want breakfast in bed…sleep in your kitchen!
24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day… coincidence? I think not!
Your village just called… they want their idiot back!
Save Water, Drink Beer
God Made Men First, Then He Had A Better Idea.
Some Mistakes Are Too Funny To Only Make Once

0 yorum: